Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cats Getting in on the Action

Being near my yarn is a big no-no for my two kitties!  I buy my yarn and the skeins immediately go into sealed plastic bags, removed only for photos.  However, when one crawls into my little light box, I can't run them off  'cause they're so darn cute (I do not photograph yarn in my lightbox...just things like vases, occasionally necklaces).


This is Roxanne...she's 14 years old now (turning 15 soon).  She was my first cat as an adult.  I got her from the SPCA in 1996 when she was 8 weeks old.  She loves to eat, bother me, and eat some more.  She runs my life, but I love her with all my heart...she's got one kidney, has been attacked by a raccoon, and has entertained me endlessly for so many years now...how can I say "no" if she wants to curl up in my light box?  I'll just give it to her and get a new one!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is adorable!!! I love how cats will just curl up anywhere. We used to have cat that loved to sleep in the bathroom sink!
The Steady Hand is following your blog. http://thesteadyhand1.blogspot.com/

Alison said...

Ha ha! Aren't they hilarious??? Thanks for the follow! I'm following you!