Thursday, March 31, 2011

Today's Featured Zibbet Store: It's My Thing!


It's My Thing!

Designs by Wanitta Ranson

On Zibbet


At It's My Thing! on Zibbet, you'll find a wonderful assortment of unique and beautiful jewelry, crochet items, wine charms, suncatchers, cell phone charms, and more!


The jewelry selection at It's My Thing includes beautiful necklaces, stunning bracelets, eye-catching earrings, and jewelry sets, too!


    The artist behind this shop also crochets cool items like fingerless gloves, cell phone cozies, and wine gift bags, just to name a few!

Ninja Alien Robot Suncatcher
Zipper Pull
She also makes beaded wine glass and cell phone charms, zipper pulls, and suncatchers!!!

The selection is endless - It's My Thing! on Zibbet is a great place to visit whether shopping for a gift, or for yourself!

Oh, and did I mention that Wanitta also designs her own cross stitch charts???


Stop by and check it all out!
It's My Thing!  On Zibbet.

1 comment: