Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Yarns Coming Soon to AlisonDesigns

Next week I should be getting in a variety of new yarns...I'll have at least 14 different types arriving, in about 25 different colors...some I've offered before, some will be new to my shops...here's what's coming:

Sport yarns...acrylic and wool/acrylic blends
Tweed-style knitting worsted yarn...wool/acrylic blend
92% wool knitting worsted yarns - w/ flecks of color throughout
Fleece yarns in white and lavender
Mohair-style brushed acrylic yarn
Chenille yarns in black, burgundy and red
Novelty yarns...including Bernat Bling Bling, Fanciful eyelash yarn, and more!
And other cotton & wool yarns...

You'll be able to find these great new additions in the coming days and weeks in my Etsy shop and on eBay.

What kind of yarn are you looking for? I always love to hear feedback about favorite yarns and other craft supplies. I purchase my supplies in bulk...and if I can find stuff at a good enough deal that will allow me to sell it at a great price, then I'll definitely look into it! :)

No comments: