Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Semi-Precious Gemstone Beads

I just got in a shipment of more semi-precious gemstone beads yesterday.  I need to get all my pictures taken this morning so I can get them listed in my Etsy store and on my eBay page.




I currently have these types of beads listed on Etsy, THREE 7-inch strands for $2.95 + shipping.

I also have semi-precious gemstone beads listed on eBay, auctions starting at $0.99 for TWO 7-inch strands + shipping.


This are unlabelled general assortments - the following types of semi-precious beads may be included in the mix:

Black Onyx, Blueberry Quartz (glass), Cherry Quartz (glass), China Jade, Goldstone, Green Agate, Jasper (Dyed), Kiwi Jasper, Moss Agate, Opalite (glass), Peach Aventurine,  Picasso Jasper, Purple "Sugilite" Insect Jasper, Rose Quartz, Red Aventurine, Russian Jade Serpentine, Serpentine, Snowflake Jasper, Tiger Eye, Turquoise Howlite (dyed), Turquoise Jasper, Unakite, Wood Jasper, and Yellow Turquoise


These exact types are not always guaranteed in the mix, but you will ALWAYS receive the beads pictured in individual listings.

I offer combined shipping, so buy multiple and save!

No comments: